Why Work for Caremark
Caremark aim to provide a dynamic and exciting work environment and we can offer our employees a diversity of benefits
- Industry competitive Salary package
- Annual paid holiday day allowance
- A competitive pension plan
- Numerous work events and celebrations
- Working with a great team that really cares for your wellbeing
- The opportunity to make a massive difference in people’s lives
- Full and exciting training provisions
- Further training and up-skilling opportunities
- A programme of continuous learning and development
- Career advancement – 95% of the time we recruit from within
Caremark Mid Sussex and Crawley are a friendly and dedicated home care company who have been successfully providing high quality care and support to our customers since 2007. With just under 200 clients, there is always a lot to do. Some require full-time live in care while others benefit from daily or weekly visits, but all are able to live with a level of independence thanks to our great work.
We have an absolutely incredible team and are proud to announce that over one third of our staff have been working for us for over 7 years. To us, that says something about the way we treat our people.
“This is a wonderful job. You work locally and get to know all these gorgeous clients. The team of carers and the office staff all work together to offer the best of care to all. I have been with this company for only 2 months and just LOVE IT! Give it a go”
Our carer workers are amazing people and we are really proud of the services they provide.
For our staff, hearing that they’ve done a great job followed by a heartfelt ‘thank you’ is a regular occurrence.
If you think you could be a great fit for our company and would love to join an incredible team of dedicated and exceptional people, we want to hear from YOU!