FULL TIME CARE WORKER – CRAWLEY
£9.20 (Monday to Friday) - £16.76 an hour (Bank Holidays)
We are currently looking for full time care workers to join our friendly care team in Crawley on Weekdays and Weekends. The role will require flexible working hours between 7am - 10pm. We are dedicated to delivering outstanding care and support to customers living in their own homes. We are able to help forge a career pathway for staff who wish to make a solid career in health and social care.
WHAT WE OFFER
Flexible or guaranteed hours:-
· £9.20 ph (plus holiday pay and mileage) Monday to Friday
· £9.45 ph from 7pm-10pm Monday-friday
· £11.00 ph (plus holiday pay and mileage) weekends
· £11.25 ph from 7pm-10pm weekends
· £10.16 ph for long service recognition (plus holiday pay and mileage) Mon-Fri
· £11.16 ph for long service recognition (plus holiday pay and mileage) Weekends
· £16.48 ph Bank Holidays (plus holiday pay and mileage)
· £16.76 ph From 7pm-10pm Bank holidays
· A choice of permanent hour contracts - full time or part time
· Working within a defined area, therefore reducing your travel time
· Full support for additional mileage claims to HMRC for tax relief
· Full training (including the NEW CARE CERTIFICATE)
· PAID HOLIDAY, PAID SUPERVISIONS, PAID MEETINGS, PAID ONGOING TRAINING
· BUPA Health and Wellbeing Cover (optional)
· Pension scheme
· Free uniform
· Opportunities to further your career within our friendly company
· Health and Social Care Diplomas
· DBS payment refunded after 3 months continuous employment
Apply below or for more information about this role click here.
More information about the role below.
- Shopping & meal preparation
- Prompting with medication
- Support with daily routines
- Socialising and leisure activities
- Respite services
- Help with washing & dressing
- Helping clients access the community
Our customers include - older people who need help with personal care; severely disabled people with very complex care needs, children and young people; people with mental health problems; live-in care and respite. Our services also include domestic duties; shopping trips and social occasions.
You would be responsible for meeting the support requirements of our clients, in a way that respects the individual and promotes their independence. You would be expected to travel to the client’s home and assist them with daily tasks as agreed between the client and Caremark.
The type of support that you would be providing is no different to what would reasonably be given by a member of the person’s family.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
You need to be a caring, compassionate person with a great sense of responsibility and a commitment to making a difference to your customer’s lives. In return, we will support you all of the way.
You also need to be flexible in your working hours as care is required across 7 days a week. It is helpful if you live within a short distance of Crawley. Care experience is not essential but is preferred. If you are the right person for us we will give you comprehensive training both in the classroom and in the field. You will need a driving licence and access to a vehicle as our customers live in their own homes. You will also need to complete a security check known as a DBS, as you are working with vulnerable people.
Other qualities we look for are:
- Self-motivated, well-organised & reliable
- Caring and sensitive
- Committed to maintaining our high standards of care
- Good communicator
WHAT WE REQUIRE FROM YOU
· Have the Right to Work in the UK
· Be passionate about providing high quality care and support to our customers
· Be self-motivated, with good organisational skills
· Be caring & sensitive to the needs of others
· Have the ability to use own initiative
· Be able to communicate effectively
· Promote anti-discriminatory practice and equality for all customers and colleagues
· Be competent to complete any required documentation within the service
· CAR DRIVERS ARE ESSENTIAL
WHY WORK WITH CAREMARK
When did someone last say a heartfelt thank you to you, for doing a great job (and really mean it?) For our care workers and staff, this is a regular occurrence.
We are a friendly and dedicated home care company who have been successfully providing high quality care and support to our customers since 2007. We are proud to announce that over one third of our staff have been working for us for over 7 years. To us, that says something about the way we treat our people.
We are registered with the Care Quality Commission to provide care and support to customers living in their own homes. We have a very good report from the CQC.
We have been awarded a contract with West Sussex County Council for which we require Community Care Assistants. We always promote from within whenever possible and offer a career pathway for community carers that wish to make a career in health and social care. Our customers include - older people who need help with personal care; severely disabled people with very complex care needs, live-in-care and respite care. We also offer domestic duties; shopping trips and social occasions.
No Agencies Please
VISIT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE, SHARE, LIKE US, AND GET TO KNOW US MORE
More Job Vacancies