We are looking for a compassionate and cheerful community care assistant to join our team in the Haywards Heath area. We are dedicated to delivering outstanding care and support to customers living in their own homes. We are able to help forge a career pathway for staff who wish to make a solid career in health and social care.
Clients say of our carers….
‘The carers at Caremark were wonderful and looked after my Father who had dementia for over a year. I cannot praise them highly enough. They did a difficult job but were always cheerful and caring and Dad looked forward to their visits’
What we offer
Flexible or guaranteed hours, part-time or full-time
• £9.50 p.h weekdays
• £11..00 - £11.25 p.h. weekends
• £16.48 - £16.76 p.h. Bank Holidays
(all rates are plus holiday pay and mileage)
We also offer:
• A choice of permanent hour contracts - full time or part time
• Working within a defined area, keeping your travel time to a minimum
• Full support for additional mileage claims to HMRC for tax relief
• Full training (including the NEW CARE CERTIFICATE)
• PAID; HOLIDAY, SUPERVISIONS, MEETINGS, and ONGOING TRAINING
• BUPA Health and Wellbeing Cover (optional)
• Pension scheme
• Free uniform
• Opportunities to further your career within our friendly company – a third of our staff have been with us for over 7 years!
• Health and Social Care Diplomas
• DBS payment refunded after 3 months continuous employment
Take a look at our FAQS page for more information about working in care.
Apply on the form below. If you would like further information about this role, please contact us.