We are urgently looking for Care and Support Workers in the Burgess Hill area. You will be supporting vulnerable adults with personal care, companionship, medication, moving and handling, domestic and meal preparation.
Some great benefits attached, including:
Paid by shift, rather than by call or hour
Mileage paid from first call to last
Free Uniform and comprehensive training provided
Introduced to each client before starting
Loyalty Bonus scheme
What we offer
Flexible or guaranteed hours, part-time or full-time
• £9.50 p.h weekdays
• £11.30 p.h. weekends
• £17.40 p.h. Bank Holidays
(all rates are plus holiday pay and mileage)
We also offer:
• A choice of permanent hour contracts - full time or part time
• Working within a defined area, keeping your travel time to a minimum
• Full support for additional mileage claims to HMRC for tax relief
• Full training (including the NEW CARE CERTIFICATE)
• PAID; HOLIDAY, SUPERVISIONS, MEETINGS, and ONGOING TRAINING
• BUPA Health and Wellbeing Cover (optional)
• Pension scheme
• Free uniform
• Opportunities to further your career within our friendly company – a third of our staff have been with us for over 7 years!
• Health and Social Care Diplomas
• DBS payment refunded after 3 months continuous employment
Clients say of our carers…
‘The carers at Caremark were wonderful and looked after my Father who had dementia for over a year. I cannot praise them highly enough. They did a difficult job but were always cheerful and caring and Dad looked forward to their visits’
Take a look at our FAQS page for more information about working in care.
Apply on the form below. If you would like further information about this role, please contact us.